Our goal and priority are to ensure the safety of our visitors and employees, to create positive emotions and to make unforgettable memories!
After analyzing all the recommendations and measures of the World Health Organization, the World Tourism Organization and other international organizations, as well as local authorities, including the recommendations of the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Tourism, BHRA, etc., we took all necessary measures and we have made the necessary changes in our way of working in connection with the prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
In this regard, our team is trained and prepared for work after the opening of the complex in May 2021, according to the requirements of state and health authorities.
We will continue to follow the recommendations and instructions of the government, health care institutions and medical experts on a daily basis and we will comply with our work process.
In short, the measures we have taken:
– Measurement of the body temperature of each visitor and employee upon entering the territory of the complex;
– Observance of high personal hygiene and social distancing from the team of the complex and the service staff;
– Mineral complex “Terme di Hissar” has the necessary disinfectants and protective equipment;
– The frequency, manner and means for cleaning and maintenance of common areas, spa facilities, swimming pools, restaurants are in accordance with the highest standards and requirements;
– The necessary changes have been made in individual services when visiting the Mineral complex “Terme di Hissar” to ensure your maximum comfort and tranquility.
In this situation, which is already common for all of us, we have focused mainly on providing care and comfort to all our visitors and employees.
We remain at your disposal for additional questions. We are expecting you!
The team of Mineral complex “Terme di Hissar”